Another MOU agreed to at US Airways, if you believe it

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did, fo sho, fo sho.

No need to insert more FI into my day to day than is necessary, ya know?

The playaz get back on the field, I turn the set back on.

My side activities have recently become much more...lucrative.

Good to hear my brother from another mother. Smart move on the FI front as well. Unfortunately I forgot the number one FI rule that " You can't fix stupid " I got sucked into the usual BS threads for a little while but have now gone back to lurking and just shake my head when the usual suspects open there yaps. Stay thirsty my friend

A question:

At what price, love?

or

How much, to love another man?

$20,000? $40,000? I think I could love another man, strictly verbally and platonically for say, $50,000.

This MOU has inspired love. I am hopeful for good news.

...To much information....I think I just threw-up in my mouth..

As did I, when I read about it in an e-mail!

It does really lead one to believe the details will be very positive, indeed.

As did I, when I read about it in an e-mail!

It does really lead one to believe the details will be very positive, indeed.

I must have missed that email Tweak. Do you have something with a bit more detail ? Only ones I have read so far is the "wish we could tell you, but we can't until NDA is up. Needless to say I am anxious to get something to study

pm sent

No, he stayed at a Holliday Inn Express.

And you are correct. The Nic is already dead. No one is advocating for it accept for AOL, but they have no part in anything besides threats. No court has intervened to require USAPA to change its position on SLI, and no court will allow anything until after a JCBA is ratified. There is nothing, and no one, to resurrect the Nic, especially after everyone votes on an MOU that lays out MB as the method of SLI, rather than ALPA policy.

No Turtle, the NIC is not dead. It was legal, and will stand eventually. The AA creditors want a pilot deal first, and Parker will probably tell USAPA no pay raise and no merger without the NIC in place. If he didn't care, he would have said so by now. He has hoped you would resolve it yourselves, but the Westies have nothing to lose, and it will only get better for them, they have their numbers already via the NIC. I think you will be very upset.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back