• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait wait hoooldddd the phone.....

ARE YOU SURE....he is a pilot?

LOL wtf BBQ

And that EMO video needs to go

Edit

Income:$250,000 and Higher LOL WTF AGAIN

Don't knock the guy just becasue he's trying to make it a******.

He'll be in the left seat far before I will and I've been at QX over 4 years.

To each his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
QXpeon said:
Don't knock the guy just becasue he's trying to make it a******.

He'll be in the left seat far before I will and I've been at QX over 4 years.

To each his own.

Ok...ok....your right....

But the emo video needs to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda feel sorry for this guy. He doesn't quite realize being an airline pilot aint all that. Gotta love these guys that take every opportunity they can to be seen in their uniform. I wear a jacket that covers the eppaulettes as soon as I am off duty, and get the uniform off as soon as I get to the hotel.

Just the other week, we get to the hotel at MSY in the morning and the captain and I agree to meet in the lobby in 10 minutes and walk down to "Mothers" restaurant for breakfast. We ask the FE if he wants to come and he declines. So we walk down to the place, and low and behold who shows up about 20 minutes later? The FE in full regalia. Don't they know they look like they are desperate for attention? It's not like anyone is impressed. People truly think of us as their bus driver, or chauffer at the very best.

Last edited:
Or they don't think that much of it. If I'm on my way home form work and I want to stop at Taco Bell and have lunch, I do it. I may remove the tie and Id's but other than that I don't do the extra work of removing the pins and other stuff(especially if I plan on re-wearing the shirt).

As for overnites, I always change before going out, it only takes 5 minutes and it is way more comfortable.

Wankel7 said:
Income:$250,000 and Higher LOL WTF AGAIN

I am beginning to think we are misunderstanding this new generation of myspace-pilot types. This $250,000 claim by this guy and Nicky's $150,000-250,000 claim last week are actually CAREER earnings and not yearly salaries.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back