Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another dumb question...im full of them!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Croc Hunter all the way - he's one crazy bas@ard!

Question, who the heck is Many? I've never seen or heard of him before, what channel is he on? Since he has a hot chick with him, I find myself interested.

I think Many is on discovery channel. He is a hippy lookin dude with long hair and always seems to be sprtin a speedo:eek:

They go free dive and can hold there breath for around five minutes...which is pretty impressive in itself. They swim down and grab a hold of hammerheads and ride them around. They also swim right up to alligators in the swamp anderwater and are literally face to face with them....thats just plane nuts.

Many says that becuase he shows a calm demeanor...the alligator is not threatened....and also remains calm.....WHATEVER MAN...must be all that pot he smoked back in the day.

1900cpt

hey guys,

How about that guy with the beard?? I haven't seen him in a while anyway, but i think he is called "the bearfoot bushman"

He is pretty awesome too, walking through the jungle catching snakes and crocks without any shoes on.

I would enter him too, so we have a 4-way fight and all corners are taken, I would still put my money on the one and only crock hunter!! that guy really is a certified nut! fun as heck to watch though.

And descending from the ceiling is none other than Jack Hannah. The crazy animal guy from the Tonight Show. He has an old school style of fighting including Saber toothed tigers and mastadons. The sheer experience and wisdom of the old timer would overcome the young grasshopers easily.

You are correct that Jack Hanna is very knowledgable about many animals....including the Sabertoothed tiger, but he only talks the talk from what i have seen.

I have never seen him wrestle an alligator, or ride sharks....but maybe more brain and less braun is better in this case?!?

1900cpt

If you are talking about T.V. ratings I'll vote for the chick no matter what. Do you know that they did a study of men(I don't know where pilots fit in)and they found that they subconciously look at T.V. for one reason-chicks-the women rule the world and we don't even know it.

You left out the original.. the one and only Jim Fowler, Marlon Perkins' whipping boy for many years.

Latest resources

Back