• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another CFI making the smart choice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is going to Mesa....gunna need all the help he can get.....now that I think about it we all are gunna need a lot of luck.

yup...another uninformed, uneducated Mesa-nite about to take to the skies. Wonder what his hours are!?!?!?

FORMER DFW CR7 FO

Man, alot of you guys on here are a trip.. :)

Doesn't even look like the "tool bag" CFI posted the picture, looks like his student did..

I don't understand why some of you guys have the angst or hate towards other pilots to constantly bust peoples balls..

The way I see it, a low time guy can come here and ask for advice and no one wants to help and then they want to bust his balls for being "low time."

I guess you guys were never private pilots or anything less than a "cool" airline pilot, eh? :)

nothing personal against that guy. Hell, who knows!?!? He may be the very guy that brings down Orenstein, or however you spell his name???

Hehe.. You never know..

That was quite a snazy looking cockpit in that 172! Too bad he'll never see another colored moving map like that in te regionals anytime soon. Especially on the Dash 8 from PHX-FLG or the B1900 buzzing around in the Rockies!

Anybody else find it disturbing that the guy is at about 1000 Feet in a decent and taking pictures?

Latest resources

Back