Another Bad Sign @ Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WSurf said:
You would have thought the planes that were going through heavy checks would have already been painted. Considering the down time to do the check. Oh well!

I don't think we can afford to have the airplanes out any longer than is absolutely necessary. We will fly the wings off these things until the last day, which may just be sooner than anyone thinks.

Why didn't we get the heritage stickers? Oh I don't know... Why didn't my concessionary contract snap back when we didn't get jets? Where is my flow through? What about profit sharing?

Being the red headed stepchild sucks. Those MESA 90 seaters sure are purty though. Is it true they get to park on the big jet gates? They are so cool.
:uzi:

Don't know what to tell you Prop. We at PDT go to work, we do our job the best we can with the resources we have. And for all our hard work and sweat we get notta. As for the CRJ-900's thats a different story, I am sure the mainline boys love seeing that thing take over there 737 flying. It was okay when Mesa came over and took some of PDT's flying, but now that 900's in there own backyard taking there flying and jobs! Thanks again ALPA!
Its a race to the bottom!!!

WSurf said:
Don't know what to tell you Prop. We at PDT go to work, we do our job the best we can with the resources we have. And for all our hard work and sweat we get notta. As for the CRJ-900's thats a different story, I am sure the mainline boys love seeing that thing take over there 737 flying. It was okay when Mesa came over and took some of PDT's flying, but now that 900's in there own backyard taking there flying and jobs! Thanks again ALPA!
Its a race to the bottom!!!

Yeah, how many passengers did those F100's used to seat again? I had thought all those mesa 900s would go away. I remember hearing all the complaints when i jumpseated USair mainline about the E170, and how it looked like a mini airbus, and that only seated 70 or so.

My info about the paint came from PDT maintenance control. Call them and ask.

As for upgrades, I heard that the next upgrade class will be the same month we take delivery of our first Q400.

Latest resources

Back