• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another awesome<sarcasm> aviation job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont know jack ******************** about aviation induststry but this PFT ******************** just doesnt sit right with me.

sleddriver71 said:
I think he's trying to start something new, kinda like "freedom fries." I like "whala" just fine.

It's still very french, just spelled wrong. That would be almost (but not quite) as stupid as affecting the french "oui" instead of yes, but spelling it "wee" and telling yourself that made it "not french"

wmuflyguy said:
looking for 1 First Officer that will be dual qualified in a CE-550 (Citation II) and the SA-227(Metroliner). Two additional First Officer positions are available for the SA-227 only.

Applicants MUST BE WILLING TO PAY FOR A PORTION OF INITIAL TRAINING COSTS. We are especially interested in pilots that seek learning experiences through the acceptance of a variety of additional responsibilities. Additional responsibilities may include administrative tasks, working with management on development of new programs, marketing, etc.

CITATION II FIRST OFFICER POSITION:
* Dual qualified First Officer: CE-550 (Citation II)and SA-227 (Metroliner).
* Applicant pays $12,000 for initial training in the Citation II. Company pays for the initial qualification in SA-227 (Metroliner). All future recurrent and upgrade training 100% paid for by the company.
* GUARANTEED SA-227 TYPE RATING AFTER 24 MONTHS NOTE: First Officers commonly upgrade sooner that this based on company needs.
* Starting salary is $24,000
SA-227 FIRST OFFICER (2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
* SA-227 First Officer
* Training investment for the initial qualification is $6,500 with all future recurrent and upgrade training 100% paid for by the company.
* GUARANTEED SA-227 TYPE RATING AFTER 24 MONTHS
NOTE: First Officers commonly upgrade sooner that this based on company needs.
* Starting Salary is $21,000
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Commercial MultiEngine Land with Instrument Rating
* Minimum of 1000 hours total time
* 100 Hours of MultiEngine preferred, but not required
CLASS DATES:
Mid to Late June

according to the add, the sucker that gets dual rated only makes $3000 more. basically he gets 3000 a year to fly a ce-550, along with other duties.

Ze spelleeng

A Squared said:
It's still very french, just spelled wrong.

Sacre bleu! "Viola" ees wrong too -- zat ees a stringed instrument. Ze French expression ees "Voila". Wee?

landlover said:
according to the add, the sucker that gets dual rated only makes $3000 more. basically he gets 3000 a year to fly a ce-550, along with other duties.

After you plunk down 12k for trianing you are only taking home 12k for the year. i wouldn't even do just the office stuff for that much.

tomgoodman said:
Sacre bleu! "Viola" ees wrong too -- zat ees a stringed instrument. Ze French expression ees "Voila". Wee?

Damn you Tom....you owe me a keyboard....:laugh:

CE

Its MEL Turbine time, that gets you the next job. It is an opportunity that a few may use as a stepping stone. Nothing wrong wiht that. This is where the job at FedEx and SWA, Jet Blue starts.

tomgoodman said:

Merde!!!, I knew something didn't look right when I typed that.:0

Latest resources

Back