Another ATA question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AV80R

I was one of the lucky/unlucky one’s who received an ATA application (~January, 04), filled it out, mailed it in, and about two weeks later got it back from ATA with a short letter stating “…there won’t be more hiring for now and therefore your application is being returned. Please visit our website frequently for any updates… ”

Well, I just heard from a friend of mine he received an ATA application last week! My four months old application is still fairly “up-to-date,” am I allowed to mail it back in or should I keep going to all the job fairs again hoping for yet another application?

It took me almost three years and many, many job seminars to finally receive the application; I am afraid it might take just as long to get a new one.

I have been looking for an email address or a phone number to ATA’s flight operations department, chief pilot, etc. No luck, especially since there are no postings for pilot positions at this time. Would someone please PM me an email address or a phone number where I could get more information? Any suggestions and/or advice from ATA folks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There was a notice just recently from the Chief Pilot's office reiterating that they are NOT accepting resumes or apps. (their caps, not mine). When the window opens again, I imagine you'll hear about it from many sources. Of course, Ch7 seems as likely as future hiring. Cross your fingers...

Latest resources

Back