Another ASA thread The move to IAD

CX880

Total Time
What beef jerky do you recommended for the drive up to IAD? Do you thnk we will eventually go from 13 CRJ2s to 20 CRJ7s and 900s? Discuss.

Tarzan

Total Time
Why don't you and Hulas go rim a a couple of goats.

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
Doesnt CX880 fly for GoJet?

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
He's just threatened and jealous. Now his piece of sh!t airline has more competition, and I think he's a little scared.:bawling:

Last edited:

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
I was in a Hotel van with a GoJet crew last month, and none of them had their wings on nor their company ID's..........lol:laugh:

BigLebowski

Total Time
I was in a Hotel van with a GoJet crew last month, and none of them had their wings on nor their company ID's..........lol:laugh:

I bumped into a GooJet guy few weeks ago. Seemed to think that UAL was giving RAH the bump and GooJet was getting all of the RAH flying.

I actually laughed right in his face.

CX880

Total Time
Why would they do that when they know you know that they know that they're gojet? Sounds like flamebait to me since they don't have wings on the shirts.

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
Why would they do that when they know you know that they know that they're gojet? Sounds like flamebait to me since they don't have wings on the shirts.
Ah shaddup. This whole thread is flamebait...coming from the likes of you.

amcnd

Total Time
Remember, IAD is United flying... you can't have 900's..scope.;)