• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another ASA F/O bites the dust

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think is pretty difficult for ALPA to defend someone who had been tagged stealing company property and then selling said property in a very public setting.

If he is on probation there is nothing ALPA can do for him. They won't be able to help him get his job back.

WB22

Maybe they will put him in the same cell as the guy who smashed up the car in GRR.

You should try to get all the facts about something before you let everyone know how stupid you are by opening your mouth. I flew with the GRR FO after that and he took responsibility for his actions and has taken the steps to make ammends.

You can pull your foot out of your mouth now.

ASA SOPs require their use,therefore they have to provide them. Not sure if it's in the ALPA contract that the company provide headsets also.

FARs require the use of a boom mike below 18K. I don't think that ASA HAS to provide them, as their SOP just reiterates the FARs. I never wore them because of the getting sick thing, but lots of guys do.

why is it the most senior cpts, who make the most money all seem to wear them?

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get the most money by being cheap. They (we) are planning on retiring in peace and start to do recreational drugs without fear of strikes, lockouts, ramp checks, road shows, piss tests................

Dick

why is it the most senior cpts, who make the most money all seem to wear them?

Don't you have a cabin to clean or some bags to load?

You gave up any right to ask questions such as this when you defected to the land of clean airplanes and snotty rich passengers.

Latest resources

Back