• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another ASA F/O bites the dust

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Theres nothing in the regs I fly under that dictate how I talk on the radio. I'm not spoon fed like the rest of you 121 guys.
Thats because, nobody cares if you hit a mountain, 'cept maybe your family.
Regs are written in blood, not alot of blood in a Navajo filled with boxes, not quite the same as a 777 filled with people. Miss the radio call for the turn inbound, splat, has happened time and time again. I was a freight dog for 3 years, buried a few friends. "spoon fed", not really, just legislated, providing some distance from the clown factor(you). Now head back to the airport and polish that little piper you buzz(annoy) around in.
PBR

Thats because, nobody cares if you hit a mountain, 'cept maybe your family.
Regs are written in blood, not alot of blood in a Navajo filled with boxes, not quite the same as a 777 filled with people. Miss the radio call for the turn inbound, splat, has happened time and time again. I was a freight dog for 3 years, buried a few friends. "spoon fed", not really, just legislated, providing some distance from the clown factor(you). Now head back to the airport and polish that little piper you buzz(annoy) around in.
PBR

Ohh wow, a clown huh? If being a real pilot with some actual stick and rudder skills makes me a clown, then hardy frickin har. Just because you can program an FMS that doesnt make you a pilot.

Why would you need a radio call for a turn inbound? You flying PAR approaches in the mountains at night? Get off your high horse regional boy. As a frmr freight dog you should know better than to try and bash us.

Ohh wow, a clown huh? If being a real pilot with some actual stick and rudder skills makes me a clown, then hardy frickin har. Just because you can program an FMS that doesnt make you a pilot.

Why would you need a radio call for a turn inbound? You flying PAR approaches in the mountains at night? Get off your high horse regional boy. As a frmr freight dog you should know better than to try and bash us.

Dude, most of us started there....so STFU about all of the "Experience" you have! Don't come on here and make a snide remark regarding the job you "WISH" you had! Like PBR said...go back to your little Nambojahambo!:rolleyes:

What about all of the money numbnts BL, SH and CT have cost this pilot group? I think that it is hilarious he was selling the headsets...stupid....but hilarious. Hell, we all know how much money this company THROWS AWAY with stupid decisions that are made around here...our mgmnt should be do'in Federal time!

Last edited:

Clown ,
Yup, ask the senior guys at Ameriflight about "Dan", doing a flight/checkride on xmas eve in OAK area, Bay forgot about him and, the rest is a history. "High horse", not even close, I do everything possible to stay out of my plane and away from the airport, this aint flyin' this is a crappy pay check, nothing more, mostly less. PAR, get real, if you will check your regs, just about everything west of the mississippi is "mountainous". Radar vectors, and the arsewipe controller who drops his skittles and you too can hit the mountain/tower/whatever too, if you aren't awake. If you are a freight dog, and have been doing it for awhile, you haven't been awake since you started the job. "Try and bash", you been smacked, when you made the mistake of taking your first flying lesson, the rest has/will be nothing more than repeated kicks to the nutz, till you quit.
Get some!
PBR
Programming the FMS is the junior guys job, and that makes me the supervisor of a programmer, not a pilot. You make the common mistake of thinking that we are hired to fly planes, not true you are hired to move boxes or people and just use a plane to do it. Subtle but significant distinction, you think you would have a job if the company could figger how to move those boxes without you flying the plane?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back