• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another ALL ATPS Floozey!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She is a .06BAC with standby bags in case the booze wears off. More than a .06 and interest falls off quickly, less and the bag factor wilts the chub.
PBR

I want to change my initial remark.

That video was like an ITT Tech advert with airplanes.

What's up with that song in the end? [cock rock] "see the champion in me"? barf. It's like motivational material for the kids who served desert in the high school cafeteria.

I went to ATP before it became a crazy pilot factory, it's sad to see what it's become.

GET THERE FIRST!!!

That's the best girl they could come up with? They are slippin

Anybody would like to ask the idiots on the video where exactly are they going to go with 140 hours of multi and the 50 hours of sim filler time they just paid 50000 for?

That's the best girl they could come up with? They are slippin

Anybody would like to ask the idiots on the video where exactly are they going to go with 140 hours of multi and the 50 hours of sim filler time they just paid 50000 for?

Gojet, duh.

I think the funny part is she's a Property Manager for ATP.... Has nothing to do with aviation other then she works for ATP.... :) Hmm I wonder if I would believe what she has to say....

Now if she wants to give a lap dance then perhaps I'd be game... But hell she isnt even that cute!

The testimonials should give new students something to think about:

"There is no substitute for experience" (100% true)

"I came to ATP with zero flight time...Five months later...I now instruct here at ATP"

Last edited:
I have so many thoughts... where to start?

1. What, no shirtless beach volleyball scene?

2. ATP gives them the "competitive edge" they need... compared to all the furloughed airline pilots out there looking for work?

3. Nothing says "we're serious about flying!" like a pair of capri pants.

4. Can the guy not take off the sunglasses for a ten second interview? (Note to self, open Sunglasses Hut franchise next door to ATP)

5. "ATP has 5 major maintenance centers that handles all scheduled inspections of ATP's entire fleet". Nice command of the English language.

6. The guy giving the salute at the 1: 03 mark. Enough said.

7. I wonder if the Foo Fighters get royalties from this thing.

8. Why, when they interview everybody, do they put up the person's illegible signature instead of just printing their name?

9. Is that a fake tan or does she just stick her head inside a Ron Popeil rotisserie machine? Did she set it and forget it?

10. Why not interview a graduate who actually made it to the airlines?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back