• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Tony

How do you spell 'pedantic'?

mar said:
How do you spell 'pedantic'?

mar,
Is pedantic Spanish? or maybe German? I used to work for an CP who loved to use the word, pedantic. So there you go, you are now chief pilot material.

enjoyed the cerveza.
later, and don't let your arse go to sleep on those 12 hour runs

:)

Now or never

TonyC said:
When ya gonna be in Memphis?

FedEx has my number but they never called. Just as well, I'm having too much fun right now anyway.

Hey Calvin, the beer was good. See you in six months.

Does anyone on this board truely belive that FedEx, UPS or SWA are not "major" airlines??? If not, then tell me why you think so....
See ya',
Murdawg5

mar said:
FedEx has my number but they never called. Just as well, I'm having too much fun right now anyway.

I wasn't talkin' 'bout an interview, I was talkin' about lunch. Gimme a holler when y'all stop in to run a charter through here. I'll show you REAL barbeque!

Thanks for the offer

Right now most of my trips begin and end in the eastern hemisphere however.

But you never know.

TonyC,
Haven't you read the thread from the moderator about cleaning up the avatars? Geesh that's scary.
Fox3 ;)

fox3 said:
TonyC,
Haven't you read the thread from the moderator about cleaning up the avatars? Geesh that's scary.
Fox3 ;)

The scary thing is, that wasn't even taken while he was spouting off about how much he hates pilots and unions. That was taken while he was participating in the A380 Reveal in Toulouse, France. You'd think the guy could be a little happy, huh?

:rolleyes:

From my perspective, the majors Board should be renamed: 'News Clippings' board. The majority of the stuff discussed has zero to do to with 'interviews'.

May I suggest to the moderator that we start another board called 'Lounge' under the 'interviews' grouping where we can discuss anything and everything. I know, I know, we have a 'general' board but lets face reality, the Lounge is where pilots (and non pilots) go to discuss.

As an incentive, I'll buy the first round. Cargo guys and gals get free drinks all night.

Latest resources

Back