Annoying FBO things....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True

All of these things happen. Sometimes there has to be a little recognition on everyones part as to the situation of the moment.

When you drive your luxerormoaircraft on the ramp, most can recornize when the place is jumping and realize that this place does not have 30 crew cars. Like the pilots first thing is a safe flight followed by getting his passengers out of the airport and on their way, line crews first thing is marshalling the aircraft safely to a spot and helping you get your passengers out of there. Secondly is to find out how long you will be and what you want for your aircraft.

Be courteous and like stated above usually good things will happen. Check out what is going on and be patient when everybody is showing up at once.

All I know is that there are good FBO's and Bad FBO's. I throw the line guys a couple bucks wherever I go, not saying that they desereved it but just to be a nice guy. Do a better job get a better tip. I do have to say that if any of you guys are at enterprise aviation in Oshawa, there is no control for the tv, however this was fine because as I was lounging The Playboy Channel magically appeared thanks to the great ground crew. :D

publishers knows this from his vast experience in the corporate world. :) Don't you have someplace else to post about having to give up pay because it's good for the company and pilots are over paid?

HAAAAAaAAA

JFK man that place is truely the worst. Doens't Ogden fuel run the fuel farm and the port authority on NY/NJ run the "fbo".

Latest resources

Back