Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Angry with ASA? Fill out a comment card!...err...a window shade!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's amazing how weather delays can cause a fully grown adult to turn into a 5 year old.

Don't call the authorities. Send the sucker a bill. If he doesn't pay it, report it to the credit agencies.

It's amazing how weather delays can cause a fully grown adult to turn into a 5 year old.

Don't call the authorities. Send the sucker a bill. If he doesn't pay it, report it to the credit agencies.

good LORD i love your avatar...what were we talking about??

Which is why a thorough, face-to-face PA after ALL passengers have boarded and sat down is important in an instance like this.

Quite right. However, my point is that by the time you tell the pax the real truth, they have heard so much BS from the gate they don't know who to believe and the on board announcement essentially galvanizes their belief that we (Delta and DCI) don't know what we're doing.

For some reason when pax get on a small plane with one flight attendant, they think they own the thing as evidenced by the window shade defiling.

Good for him.. Obviously it is the only way to get anyone to recognize the pax while traveling now days.

I'm thinking the window shade broke when he pulled it down, and he took the opportunity to write a smart alek comment. Maybe?

3 hours on the ground in JFK in 90 degree heat with a week AC system. When we got to DCA we found 3 plastic cups on the shelf in the lav, filled with urine.

Yes the lav worked, they justed to get back at us some how.

LOL, you don't know BH very well. A football to the face not only isn't his style, but also too tame by half.
I laugh at Brad Holt. Chuck Norris would do one of those Texas Ranger kicks, really close to, but not touching the writing. The wind from his ultra bad-azz karaticizing fury would whisk that writing off the the plane and leave it shiny and clean.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back