Angry Pilot Drops His Pants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well it was a "staff only" checkpoint.

I hate the airports where the TSA looks at you and say..."Take it out" meaning my ID badge. Being a Seinfeld fan I laugh as I comply. But I would love to comply in the Seifeld way...

Seinfeld fans know the meaning of "Take .... ' it ' out"

Yeah, and they usually insist on touching it.

PDT had a captain that did the same thing a few years ago. He had a thick accent, and used lots of 4 letter words.

Checkpoint yahoos ticked him off one day, he dropped his drawers and yelled "you want to look in my a$$ tooooooo?". He kept his job.

DH from LHR to BRU this fall in uniform the FE had to check his flashlight! The Brits told us it did not matter that we were crew, the flash light would not be allowed for any passenger even crew. Not even the TSA is that anal. It was a two D cell Maglite.

TSA Tool...

DH from LHR to BRU this fall in uniform the FE had to check his flashlight! The Brits told us it did not matter that we were crew, the flash light would not be allowed for any passenger even crew. Not even the TSA is that anal. It was a two D cell Maglite.

I had a TSA tool somewhere up in Maine try that BS on me once, telling me my two D cell maglite could be used as a blunt force weapon, and therefore, he would have to take it from me.

I immediately unscrewed the flashlight, handed him the 2 D cells, and asked him again as to just how my flashlight was to be used as a weapon?

The deer in the headlights TSA agent just stood there silently. Of course it cost me a set of D cells when I got to my destination, but it was well worth it for the entertainment value.

And yes, I kept my $20 maglite.

Freedom is Not Free

Latest resources

Back