• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Angry Pilot Drops His Pants

ATRCAPT

Livin' the...dream?
Total Time
15Kish
I've though about doing the same thing many times. Glad to see someone took the initiative.

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+
You pull that with TSA and one of those Hogs is going to get excited and want to mate! :eek:

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X
His antics meant 37 passengers were delayed for 2 hours while government staff investigated the matter.

What could take an additional two hours after the man left nothing left to search....??

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
They probably had to take his "weapon" in for analysis.

Hopefully the man with the rubber gloves was gentle.

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
"It could have been worse though, the incident happened at the staff-only checkpoint, so no passengers had to come face to face with the half naked pilot. Of course, if this happened in the US, they probably would have emptied the terminal for fear of a terrorist penis attack."

It has.

They did.

It was a Mesaba pilot in Detroit if I remember correctly.

Rez O. Lewshun

Save the Profession
Total Time
X>X

surplus1

Total Time
25K+
" Of course, if this happened in the US, they probably would have emptied the terminal for fear of a terrorist penis attack."

No way man, the US is a free country.

If that happened here he would be declared an 'enemy compatant', waterborded until he admitted that the disiplay of his WMD was an intent to destroy national security, his great grandmother was a cousin (twice removed) to the president of Iran, who's aunts great grandson was from Palestine, fought against the IDF and was once the chofer of one of Sadam's mistresses. After that he would be shipped off to GITMO for further questioning and re-training.

Flying-Corporal

I guess Britts have as little sense of humor as we do. If I was the pilot I would've apologized saying that I misunderstood what she meant by "take it off". Besides, he is Swiss, he could've blamed on his poor English :)

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
With London's average February temperature being 10 C, I am not sure I would voluntarily drop my pants for all to see "Little Sitfler"...Brrrrrrr.

Mach 80

Total Time
It's crazy that cockpit crewmembers still have to go through security with the exception of PIT and maybe somewhere else. That sytem in PIT works great. It should spread to all the airports. What a stupid waste of TSA resources and unnecessary aggravation to passengers when we have to cut in line. The pilots and all pilot unions should be screaming to get a PIT thing done everywhere.

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
Total Time
Doing?
With London's average February temperature being 10 C, I am not sure I would voluntarily drop my pants for all to see "Little Sitfler"...Brrrrrrr.

Totally off-topic, but am I the only one who thought Stifler's Mom (the chick in the movie, not the FI poster) was pretty damn hot in the original American Pie and now looks like a total freak hippo in Nip/Tuck? I mean WTF!? LOL.

lionflyer

Total Time
4000+
Totally off-topic, but am I the only one who thought Stifler's Mom (the chick in the movie, not the FI poster) was pretty damn hot in the original American Pie and now looks like a total freak hippo in Nip/Tuck? I mean WTF!? LOL.

Amazing what 10+ years will do to ya huh?

SplitBar

Total Time
Enough
A Mesaba pilots did that in Indy about 5 years ago. He was quickly fired.

bigheadtodd

Total Time
I think they should include the FAs in the CrewPass program. I mean, we can't board if they are still standing in line in security.