Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and your source is?

Bull********************
Where did you find the information that load factors did not drop with raising ticket prices?

I'm sure the load would drop a little, but is it worth not trying. Let's say I raise all ticket prices $4...would the load drop sufficiently to make that not worth the increased ticket income? I don't know-that's above my pay grade, but it seems that even if you raise the fare a dollar a ticket people will still fly.

I'm sure the load would drop a little, but is it worth not trying. Let's say I raise all ticket prices $4...would the load drop sufficiently to make that not worth the increased ticket income? I don't know-that's above my pay grade, but it seems that even if you raise the fare a dollar a ticket people will still fly.

It's been tried. The bean counters fingers fook this stuff constantly. You put fifty people on an RJ and you will have at least 30 different fares. That's the bean boys trying to eek out the last dime.

This is all the result of the airlines thinking they could stop paying travel agencies by fostering the internet travel craze. A shortsighted decision which has now come around to bite them in the butt.

Frankenstein's monster has come back home!!!

Latest resources

Back