• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And a new day dawns!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WTF is wrong with you? You're a two bit fractional pilot making an easy buck flying airplanes for a living. You're not a hero in any context and certainly not when comparing yourself to these military men and women who have put their lives on the line in defense of this country. STFU already with your disrespectful stupidity. Your little labor strife and contract negotiations are not armed conflict in defense of a nation. The risks you take and price you pay is absurd in comparison, so just stop it.

Why on earth would you think a post on Jan 31st would detract from the Nov 11th Veterans Day appreciation? You seem to be suggesting a few guys starting a card drive might somehow compete for our gratitude and admiration of US military veterans? You're completely delusional. Get a grip!

Exactly!!!

It's okay rat, well get the job done without you. Had to fly today too. Actually I was in Phx at cutter. And although I didn't see your sorry ass there I did see skanza showering rose petals in front of every step Lord Ricci took. Btw? Did southwest call you yet? I see you have a 737 type but no time.........hmmmmhh

??? I don't remember being in PHX recently, or since I was about 14.

As for showering rose pedals, I'm sure there's a mother joke in here somewhere...

There is union busting to do, so look who rears his head after having been silent for the last 9 months. B19 can't be far behind.

SOP......hello Ford and Harrison. I guess the checks cleared? Stby for more new screen names and pro ALPA post's

V1.....rotate.

??? I don't remember being in PHX recently, or since I was about 14.

As for showering rose pedals, I'm sure there's a mother joke in here somewhere...
There is union busting to do, so look who rears his head after having been silent for the last 9 months. B19 can't be far behind.

Holy crap, Skumza is back. Its been what....well..a long time. Whats up, a little anti union ranting to dish out, where is DA19.

To all the FLEX pilots, this is Skanza, he was knee deep doing Ford and Harrisons bidding during our organizing effort back in 06-09. He makes no sense as long as his post is anit union, doesn't matter to him.

Again FLEX, we FLOPS pilots have been here before.

Pass the popcorn

Last edited:
By trying to divert from the 1108 to ALPA, shows that Fud & Harassment considers there will be a successful vote for a union. They found out that the FO pilots could no longer be manipulated so easily. Good luck to all the Flex pilots and your organizing drive.

I ordered a semi truck of popcorn from Amazon the day KR announced the Flex Jet purchase. I knew the price of popcorn would rise! If anyone needs any let me know.

WTF is wrong with you? You're a two bit fractional pilot making an easy buck flying airplanes for a living. You're not a hero in any context and certainly not when comparing yourself to these military men and women who have put their lives on the line in defense of this country. STFU already with your disrespectful stupidity. Your little labor strife and contract negotiations are not armed conflict in defense of a nation. The risks you take and price you pay is absurd in comparison, so just stop it.

Why on earth would you think a post on Jan 31st would detract from the Nov 11th Veterans Day appreciation? You seem to be suggesting a few guys starting a card drive might somehow compete for our gratitude and admiration of US military veterans? You're completely delusional. Get a grip!

delusional huh? Guess what? I am proud of my military heritage. My bloodline answered the call. would the mission been completed if he had not...I'm sure it would have. that's not the point. All you young bucks and arrogant challenger drivers are wasting precious time. why do you think snuggle tooth is expending so much energy trying to defeat this Union? wake up! He is enjoying the time until he is forced to capitulate! this is a rerun. But because you know so much...........carry on!

Latest resources

Back