And a new day dawns!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FR8DOG777

Not to detract from the November 11th veterans day appreciation, but I was pleasantly surprised to see eight fine upstanding individuals today place their necks on the line for a cause worth fighting for. My grandfather was instrumental in the training that brought our war to an end with Japan. I am honored to join the fight against the tyranny and greed suppressing our ability to provide for our families for a profession we worked hard for. God bless us all, stand United!

Ummmmm. Context?

Thanks.

Not to detract from the November 11th veterans day appreciation, but I was pleasantly surprised to see eight fine upstanding individuals today place their necks on the line for a cause worth fighting for. My grandfather was instrumental in the training that brought our war to an end with Japan. I am honored to join the fight against the tyranny and greed suppressing our ability to provide for our families for a profession we worked hard for. God bless us all, stand United!

Go pound sand! We're not excited about this one bit. We're forced to choose the lesser of the two evils.

El Raton Standing next to your fellow pilots for a better QOL is being forced to choose between the worst of two evils? Theres only one evil and thats your NEW management

El Raton Standing next to your fellow pilots for a better QOL is being forced to choose between the worst of two evils? Theres only one evil and thats your NEW management

I understand, however, standing with a pos like Fr8 is something I'm not going to thank my God for. He's a classless act, and we all would be better with the likes of him gone. He should be ashamed of the sorry tactics he used here.

Don't worry about unity I'm all in.

Last edited:
I understand, however, standing with a pos like Fr8 is something I'm not going to thank my God for. He's a classless act, and we all would be better with the likes of him gone. He should be ashamed of the sorry tactics he used here.

Don't worry about unity I'm all in.

Although you and I haven't agreed on much lately and you've been guilty of directing some less than flattering names at me, I'm with you on this one. I wouldn't stand with this classless clown if he were our last hope. I'm all in on this drive merely to stop Ricci, not because I'm a fan of the Ibt.

Although you and I haven't agreed on much lately and you've been guilty of directing some less than flattering names at me, I'm with you on this one. I wouldn't stand with this classless clown if he were our last hope. I'm all in on this drive merely to stop Ricci, not because I'm a fan of the Ibt.

That tends to happen when arguments are local in nature. I hope we're on the same side.

Btw, have you heard if a certain someone is using a sort of reverse psychology on yammer in an attempt to maybe influence votes? You know uncharacteristicly hurling insults...

Latest resources

Back