ANC Empire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skeeter666

Is there any ANC ATR guys that can answer a few questions on the latest news at Empire. Please contact me, Thanks-

Last edited:
Is there any ANC ATR guys that can answer a few questions on the latest news at Empire. Please contact me, Thanks-
Which lastest news? The search funtion will help you in your journey. Also, check out usfeederpilots.com to see if feeder life is for you.
If you are wondering specifically about ANC heres the deal: They just hired the F/O for that base so no open positions for a while. Don't know if they are hiring street captains or not. It's a ATR run that leaves early morning, flies to FAI and comes back in the afternoon, about 2 hours flight time a day M-F. You must live in ANC. Some people love ANC and some hate it. It is crazy expensive and most of the pilots there have second/third jobs.
C.

Last edited:
blign nice to see that you are still alive and well.

I did check out usfeeder and I think I got all I needed. Really hope that you guys can improve your situation and quick. Dont you have to live within a two hour call out? Thanks-

I did check out usfeeder and I think I got all I needed. Really hope that you guys can improve your situation and quick. Dont you have to live within a two hour call out? Thanks-

Our reserve policy has in it a callout min time for wheels up but I can't remember what that is. Two hours sounds pretty close. I myself have only been called out on short notice reserve twice in two years. For the most part you know a day or two out if your going to be doing anything on reserve days. How much you are used on reserve depends greatly on your base.

Ref

Last edited:
Hey Worm. I didn't know that you were at Extra. Congrats! How is it over there? I heard BT is upgrading into the 737 which is cool. I also heard that C.R. aka "Dr. Phil" is the chief pilot there. Can that be? It's good to hear from F&B too! JM "the Animal" just left for India with another one of our captains. Two more leaving soon to fly over seas. Myself, just got back from Bangkok for the interview.
Piece.

yeah bt and i might be in the same upgrade class. it is pretty good over here. at least they know they are a 121 company rather than just pretending to be. i heard about the animal and you. big money and those indian girls are hot. dr phill is the chief pilot the other left to go to virgin america. congrats to f&b on getting to wear brown. let me know when you can recomend someone..

Latest resources

Back