• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ANC Empire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that you aren't going to persue Compass...don't make me send some guys over with bats.

The Compass thing is not as rosey after doing the research. To much risk and not even close to enough reward. I'd rather get more PIC, then make a solid move to a major than leave now with less than 1000 PIC for a lateral move sitting on the right yet again for another 10-12 months. Only then to have NWA guys get pushed to Compass after they get rid of the DC9. After that Compass will be making money and in 4 years it will be sold off to the highest bidder and whipsawed with Pinnacle and Mesaba. Or so my magic 8 ball says.

Just out of curiosity did you get your 1000 pic yet?

Worm, F&B, the animal, BT, Bling.....the gang is all here! Worm, congrats on Extra! Glad to hear you're not gonna need the number of that truck driving school! Bling, I'm trying to get a good SLC overnight so we can drink some watered down beer. F&B, how do you like the Mad Dog? It's pretty easy to fly once you realize it flies itself!

The Compass thing is not as rosey after doing the research. To much risk and not even close to enough reward. I'd rather get more PIC, then make a solid move to a major than leave now with less than 1000 PIC for a lateral move sitting on the right yet again for another 10-12 months. Only then to have NWA guys get pushed to Compass after they get rid of the DC9. After that Compass will be making money and in 4 years it will be sold off to the highest bidder and whipsawed with Pinnacle and Mesaba. Or so my magic 8 ball says.

Just out of curiosity did you get your 1000 pic yet?
I'm pushing 2K man.

Worm, F&B, the animal, BT, Bling.....the gang is all here! Worm, congrats on Extra! Glad to hear you're not gonna need the number of that truck driving school! Bling, I'm trying to get a good SLC overnight so we can drink some watered down beer. F&B, how do you like the Mad Dog? It's pretty easy to fly once you realize it flies itself!
Hey you old pelican! I look at the right seat of every southwest jet to see if you fill space or not. I cant wait to run up into the cockpit and tell your captain a little story about mustard.
What is the Mad Dog?

On a second thought...

I would speculate that the Mad Dog is referring to the MD-11. But in my eyes the Mad Dog will always be the MD-80. Md-11 should, and is termed by the rampers, as the [FONT=&quot]Maintenance[/FONT] Delay 11...

Ref

The 11 ain't that bad. I'll tell you its just similiar enought to a DC-10 to really screw with me. I finished my oral today, so I'm drinking beer before going to bed to catch the sort out tomorrow.
Blingair, I should be in India quite a bit I think. I'll try to stay in touch and lets grab some Tandori Chicken some night.

The 11 ain't that bad. I'll tell you its just similiar enought to a DC-10 to really screw with me. I finished my oral today, so I'm drinking beer before going to bed to catch the sort out tomorrow.
Blingair, I should be in India quite a bit I think. I'll try to stay in touch and lets grab some Tandori Chicken some night.
There are three things you turned me on to that I use almost everyday.
1.-The George Foreman Grill
2.-The Great Lebowski and with it a terrible lust for White Russians
3.-Pad Thai noodles.
So, for sure we'll have to enjoy some King Fisher with some street-side noodles.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back