• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Analysts Criticize JetBlue Expansion Plan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think what really puts the ball in our court in EWR is utilizing the "casm killer" 757-300 on the EWR-Florida routes. There isn't another aircraft that can match the casm of the 757-300.

Longhorn said:
My yawn was for the point that every negative artical written about us has the same thing written over and over again, never anything new. We get the point, we had a bump in the road.

Bump in the road? Try plural - bumpS. Neeleman is taking People Express Part Deux down an old abandoned logging trail.

What's the next brilliant marketing idea? How about opening a hub in BWI?

Why don't you be honest to everyone and write "SS Titanic" on the nose of all of your planes.

Didn't the president of Jet Blue used to run the EWR hub for CAL? Maybe a little hubris was involved in that expansion...."I'm baaaaack!"

calfo said:
Analysts Criticize JetBlue Expansion Plan

Get with the program...analysts do this all the time...drive down the stock price, invest in the stock, then plug 'em the next time around....and drive the price up....

...it's all so predictable...

ultrarunner said:
Get with the program...analysts do this all the time...drive down the stock price, invest in the stock, then plug 'em the next time around....and drive the price up....

...it's all so predictable...

I'm pretty sure the stock was tanked before this or any other article.

Latest resources

Back