• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Analysts call to short XJT...opinions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do I bother... I swear it's like talking to my sisters kids.. And as for us losing more CO flying.... Just tell your brothers over at CHQ to keep up the stellar work.

Unfortunately stellar work is no longer a requirement (ie. Freedom, Mesa, TSA, CHQ, etc.) If it was, ACA, Air Wisconsin, and Comair would still be the leading carriers contract wise and performance wise in the regional industry.

Last edited:
The concessionary contract at AWAC *I THINK* is still better than XJET.

Now prepare for a list of at least 5 ways in which the XJET contract is better. Come on XJET pilots! NO ONE says their contract is better than yours and gets away with it!

Now prepare for a list of at least 5 ways in which the XJET contract is better. Come on XJET pilots! NO ONE says their contract is better than yours and gets away with it!

Grasping for straws aren't we? Shouldn't you be off spending those big bucks you make flying your E-jet? Oh wait.... nevermind.....

Unfortunately stellar work is no longer a requirement (ie. Freedom, Mesa, TSA, CHQ, etc.) If it was, ACA, Air Wisconsin, and Comair would still be the leading carriers contract wise and performance wise in the regional industry.

With that I agree with you...

Awwww....CaptainChris deleted his post before I could respond to it.

I will admit that Air Wisconsin has one of the best contracts for a "regional" airline both in terms of compensation and work rules. However, ExpressJet equals or betters them in most work rules, and has them beat hands down in compensation (want to compare our charter pilots?).

Airline Pilot Central has pay data for this year. Our increases expand the difference in future years.

I'm done here.

Awwww....CaptainChris deleted his post before I could respond to it.

I will admit that Air Wisconsin has one of the best contracts for a "regional" airline both in terms of compensation and work rules. However, ExpressJet equals or betters them in most work rules, and has them beat hands down in compensation (want to compare our charter pilots?).

Airline Pilot Central has pay data for this year. Our increases expand the difference in future years.

I'm done here.

Our pay is increased every October---so who cares? As for your charter pilots... I don't care... if I wanted to fly charter I'd go to Netjets. I'm sick of the "Expressjet has the best contract in the industry" line that gets thrown around on here all the time. AWAC's contract is pretty good.... enough said... but I'm not gonna sit here and argue who's is better...

Now---you can go on and attack this post too tough guy :)

Latest resources

Back