• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whistle while you work
Hitler is a jerk
Mussolini bit his weenie
Now it doesn't work.

(repeat until spanked)

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and it goes like this:

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and it goes like this:

I think SWA had 1 of the greatest commercials in aviation history when they aired the one about the RJ flight attendent with the fat a$$ sticking it in the pax face. If you didn't see it, it's because it was pulled for instulting black women with big booties.

Anyway, I just saw their latest rapper-diaper commercial and was shocked at how stupid and annoying it was. Really, the production company should (and probably will) be fired. Maybe his appeals to their customers though, who knows.

Southwest is hiring in DEN!!! Maybe some people wanta come over to the other side of the airport, you know the ones that had their jobs saved by the F9 dudes going with RAH.

I get a kick out of the guys on the bus in their 'smurfy-blue PJs'. It's pretty obvious they're embarrassed as hell going to work in the silliest get-ups at DIA. Really, Panda Express employees command more respect than these guys. It's pretty clear they feel outta place...they always sit in the back of the bus and speak only when spoken too.....as it should be.

Crashpad,
Thanks for derailing one of the gayest threads I've ever read on here.

I swear most of the FI members on this thread must be aspiring ERAU kids that really get excited about this kind of juvenile behavior. The author should be ashamed. Please shut this thread down to let these posters escape with a shred of dignity.

Crashpad,
Thanks for derailing one of the gayest threads I've ever read on here.

I swear most of the FI members on this thread must be aspiring ERAU kids that really get excited about this kind of juvenile behavior. The author should be ashamed. Please shut this thread down to let these posters escape with a shred of dignity.

Face it your a regional pilot (possibly again)

Latest resources

Back