• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An ASA Crew Bashing Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just look at FlightInfo......just seven years ago it used to be good discussions of aerodynamics, or even quantum physics.

Ummm, no it wasn't.
Posted 12/9/02
......and they forgot to tell you that management will FIRE you if they don't need you and the "teamsters" won't do sh!t to help you......and......they will undercut other carriers so they can whore their pilots out for chicken feed (its rediculous what they pay), employee moral is at an all time low........uh.......other than that they're a GREAT company to work for!

-J

There were a bunch of kids trying to see who was smarter arguing about the treadmill and airplane and playing the "your regional bottom feeds more than mine.". Same old stuff, new faces. Except now it is personal because when someone gets another plane, someone else loses their seat.

Last edited:
Omg..
I heard a Comair Crew bashing ASA..
Who cares......

Ummm, no it wasn't.
Posted 12/9/02

There were a bunch of kids trying to see who was smarter arguing about the treadmill and airplane and playing the "your regional bottom feeds more than mine.". Same old stuff, new faces. Except now it is personal because when someone gets another plane, someone else loses their seat.

Its seems to be the norm now. Back in the day there was more aviation help talk, now its mostly garbage.

I heard an ASA crew bashing Comair the other day in CVG. Basically hoping for Comair's "demise". I thought ASA and Comair were "allies". Comair pilots supported ASA for a new contract for a long time.

What does ASA have to gain by Comair's extinction? This was probably an isolated incident (I hope).

Thanks,

T

Tiffany,
If that happened, sorry for their behavior. I can assure you that doesn't represent the norm at my company.

In regard to the comment about Comair pilots taking a concession on pay when we were trying to raise the bar, the poster probably does not understand how the Bankruptcy process works! No one has a choice--you get what a Psuedo Judge(not a real judge but more of an arbitrator), who represents the creditors, gives you.

Actually, it could have been much worse! The reality is, that the position and ability of the Comair pilots in the Bankruptcy process, is like being in a raft in a raging river with no oars. Or for pilots, it's like being in severe turbulence--the rule of thumb is you have no control, just attempt to keep the wings level and pray that they don't fall off.

Yup, it's everywhere! Unfortunately! Seems the worst-of-the-worst have joined the professional pilot career. Long gone are the old days. Just look at FlightInfo......just seven years ago it used to be good discussions of aerodynamics, or even quantum physics. Now it's just a bunch of 23 year-olds claiming their regional is better than another. The former frequent FlightInfo visitors (the intelligent ones) dont even come on here anymore. Now it's just lame.
I think it's a generational thing. (Oh my god, I never thought I'd say that, but I guess I'm old now!)

I guess it's also become a place for old guys to bash young guys??!!
icon31.gif

I Love CVG not my job

I love goin to CVG as a F/A at ASA and this shi? ain't my job..... You do not do trash, you do not cross seat belts, no catering....No problem.... No job. It Suc?? to be you

With what?!?!?!? The flight bag sticker your MEC sent us or by agreeing to pay cuts while ASA was fighting for a pay raise???

Betta watchyousef, dog, some of us have sharpened out flightbag stickers into formidable weapons...... We do operate from "the ATL," we all gots to defend our peeps.

Betta watchyousef, dog, some of us have sharpened out flightbag stickers into formidable weapons...... We do operate from "the ATL," we all gots to defend our peeps.

Shiat dawg, yooz aint ganksta!
Go put your swearter back on Mr. Rogers.
Leave the real thuggin to us in the JFK/CVG

Latest resources

Back