An ASA Crew Bashing Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tiffanytaylor

I heard an ASA crew bashing Comair the other day in CVG. Basically hoping for Comair's "demise". I thought ASA and Comair were "allies". Comair pilots supported ASA for a new contract for a long time.

What does ASA have to gain by Comair's extinction? This was probably an isolated incident (I hope).

Thanks,

T

I heard an ASA crew bashing Comair the other day in CVG. Basically hoping for Comair's "demise". I thought ASA and Comair were "allies". Comair pilots supported ASA for a new contract for a long time.

What does ASA have to gain by Comair's extinction? This was probably an isolated incident (I hope).

Thanks,

T

I think deep inside, in places we don't talk about at parties, we all hope for each other's "demise". Some are just reckless enough to actually say it out loud. I mean, what do I care if an entire pilot group end up on the street, as long as it means I get to upgrade three days earlier?

Thanks,

T

Grow up!!! There are immature people at every airline. Just because you "heard" someone bashing comair doesn't mean you need to run to FI and post it. I have never heard anything but support for comair at ASA. If whatever you say is true, then it's probably the 5% that are as$holes at every airline.

There are clowns everywhere. We all have them.
That being said, if I ever heard anything like that...I'm straight up gangksta, I'd shank a mofo before he could say "crew meal".
Keep it real, yo!

Take a deep breath and just let it go...

There are anal sphincters every where. But the good part is that you can ignore them.

Have a great day!

Yup, it's everywhere! Unfortunately! Seems the worst-of-the-worst have joined the professional pilot career. Long gone are the old days. Just look at FlightInfo......just seven years ago it used to be good discussions of aerodynamics, or even quantum physics. Now it's just a bunch of 23 year-olds claiming their regional is better than another. The former frequent FlightInfo visitors (the intelligent ones) dont even come on here anymore. Now it's just lame.
I think it's a generational thing. (Oh my god, I never thought I'd say that, but I guess I'm old now!)

Latest resources

Back