• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

an ADX wannabe?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most men couldn't even fit comfortably in a 737 lav.

I got pretty good at the leaning backwards, stand-up whizzing position when I worked on a 732. Of course, I was also a limber 22 year old at the time.

You dont know anyone by the initials Charlie Hotel do ya? That was one of his standard refrains on here...

And no, it isnt reasonable, wanna play the game, pay the dues...

I asked the same question at the begining of this thread...The PM I got pretty much confirmed my suspicions!

I wonder how the Mesa training is going for him?

a little bird told me only one person is in training there and she dosen't met CH's discription.

Too bad. A little birdy told me he was hired there... Must have backed out at the last minute.

There are plenty of 15 bucks an hour jobs out there - if you are serious, go get one, suck it up and deal. We just find it interesting that you show up just after our resident Barney Fife wannabee galloped off to the sunset promising that we would never see him again -and your thoughts about, and misspellings of, the dismal no experience dispatching 121 pay is lock stock and barrel verbatim from Barney Fife...tell us something we dont know.

Just remember, it is a theme amongst most dispatch offices that former pilots make for crappy dispatchers, for former pilots cant see big picture like a dispatcher can...they have may have the knowledge about weather, instrument procedures and such, but wrapping their head around multiple flights is a tough nut to crack.

Latest resources

Back