• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

an ADX wannabe?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh now come on. Its only a short drive to LAS if you cant get out of here on our new shiny jet service. Besides, soon we will have flights to SFO, DEN, PHX, ORD, ATL, CDG, NRT.......

Oh, yeah, I know all about that short drive to Vegas to catch a plane. :p

I'm waiting for that IAD or JFK non-stop. easier connections to Europe.

At my place, dispatchers can be in CASS if they so choose. Of course, we don't really commute.

I commuted to MMV from ANC for three whole months...was a nightmare!

Oh now come on. Its only a short drive to LAS if you cant get out of here on our new shiny jet service.
My six month commute I did from SGU to DFW was less than fun. DFW-LAS, then SGU by St. George Shuttle most weeks. SLC-SGU was nearly impossible and the timing of the LAX-SGU flight makes second and third backup options less than stellar. I definitely got to know the front office of polished aluminum MD-82 "Luxury Liners" like the back of my hand.

how flexible/reasonable is it to try and negotiate for a (slightly) higher pay on your first job interview? I mean I know regionals suck when it comes to pay, you have to pay your "dues" and get your foot in the door, but what they offer is just plain rediculous..

how flexible/reasonable is it to try and negotiate for a (slightly) higher pay on your first job interview? I mean I know regionals suck when it comes to pay, you have to pay your "dues" and get your foot in the door, but what they offer is just plain rediculous..

You dont know anyone by the initials Charlie Hotel do ya? That was one of his standard refrains on here...

And no, it isnt reasonable, wanna play the game, pay the dues...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back