Amsterdam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LittleDeuce

Does anyone know a good Dutch hotel in downtown Amsterdam? I found a great place called Hotel Brouwer but thay are full during my time period.

I would like something similar to that hotel and location if someone is familiar.

Thanks!

Hi Little Duece,

A neighbor, who is a travel agent, stayed at the Owl Hotel and recommeneded this hotel to us when we visited AMS several years ago. We stayed at a nearby hotel as the Owl was full. However, we did check it out. It is very pleasant small hotel very close to the Rijks Museum and the Leidsplien and tram stops. The city center is a short walk. It is very easy to get around AMS on public transport, trams, bus, and subway. Buy a multi-day pass good on all modes of transport if you are going to be there several days. You DO NOT want to have a car in AMS as it is very congested and is almost impossible to park. Use public transport.

http://www.owl-hotel.nl/website.html

Another hotel search engine that I have used extensively is:

www.tripadvisor.com

It ranks hotels by price, star ratings, and has viewer comments. I have found it very useful.

Enjoy AMS. It is a fun city with lots to see and do.

Captain Jack

I just stayed at the hotel westertoren about a month ago, it was fairly cheap (for amsterdam), and well kept. It is right by the anne frank house. I booked it through bookings.nl

Latest resources

Back