• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SiuDude

Internet tough guy
AMR to make a hostile offer for LCC at $9.50 a share

It should become public during the earnings announcement tomorrow... or I could be full of it.

Last edited:
Ha! Could you imagine the cluster**** that would be the seniority list negotiations? And you think the east/west issue is bad.

Besides AMR has no ability to raise the capital nor should they be spending any cash... They'll report a loss...the only one among their peers...

What xander said. I have no idea how they can be buying 200-300 airframes (oh yea they are playing Boeing against Airbus(.gov gift recipients) each other masterfully).

I fail to conceive that AMR is buying a damned thing.

BS flag thrown

AA's 30-year-old MD-80's combined with US's 70-year-old flight attendants. It'll be awesome! :D

LCC is U.S. Airways. They changed their symbol to LCC (low cost carrier) after they emerged from bankruptcy and issued new stock. Their old stock became worthless and the average investor lost all their money.

U.S. Airways market value is 1.13 billion and American has a market value is 1.64 billion.

In comparison, Spirit Airlines with only 35 airplanes has a market value of 1.01 billion. Southwest Airlines has a market value of 7.91 billion.

AMR is going to merge DOH. AMR Has always wanted USAir EAST. They will buy the east and jettison the west. Have fun at Republic. BB will treat you well a long with your Frontire brothers.

I value this web site for the entertainment it provides.

Latest resources

Back