AMR fuloughs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

magrs

So, now with a nice double in stock price, oil continuing to drop and the wolves at bay for now, is AA still planning on the 200 pilot furlough?

Was this just a ploy by management to get something outside of contract negotiations?

So far no change, 200 furloughs in October. Time will tell, a big if will be the early outs in the next couple of months.

Keeping my fingers crossed... 817 from the bottom (but who's counting.)

How you guys doing?

AA73--I met AAflyer in R9 last week. He's a lot taller in person... ;)

I posted something on C/R tonight--Redding gave his dog and pony show to the CA Charm School today.

Instead of hoping UAL goes out of business, now they're hoping USAir goes. Again, waiting for a competitor to go under isn't a frickin' business plan. :rolleyes:

He also said they've squeezed all they can out of the cost side of the business. Really? Then what was that furlough mitigation piece of $h!t?

I always like having my intelligence insulted by a suit...

See ya around!

NO HATS FOREVER!!!

;) TC

TC, I was gonna ask you watcha thought about ol' Flyer... pretty ugly dude huh? (sorry Flyer couldn't resist.... )

Actually, he's pumping iron left and right trying to get as big as me. His hair has a long way to go, though.

We should get a "Screen name reunion" going where we can meet all of our alter egos from the MBs... you, me, Flyer, even FliFast from APC... that would be a hoot.

Hope you're well man!

Latest resources

Back