• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR chief says merger decision may be weeks away: FT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obviously APA. USAPA, besides being smaller, has also pretty much established themselves as a force to be laughed at. Sorry guys, but the whole USAPA fiasco is about to come home to roost. It's simply not possible to be any kind of a union without promoting solidarity for all your members. The day USAPA decided to pit member against member was the day they gave up any chance of ever accomplishing anything positive.

Thanks for the opinion- as ignorant as it is. The problem isnt Usapa but a few west radicals that are holding up progress for all US Air ilots- east and west. Im flying with new hires and they no where the problem is. Usapa is the most transparent union in airline history, its just a small minority that poisons the well.

Thanks for the opinion- as ignorant as it is. The problem isnt Usapa but a few west radicals that are holding up progress for all US Air ilots- east and west. Im flying with new hires and they no where the problem is. Usapa is the most transparent union in airline history, its just a small minority that poisons the well.
No, Dan is right. Your union sucks. Can't even steam roll some dirtbags in the desert. It(you)can't get out of your own way. To bad you had enough numbers to make your union my union. Thank you, I'll be forever grateful. Lol. We're ********************ed.

AA/JB will be announced in the coming weeks, and then Parker will throw a tantrum!! He will then attempt to convince the UCC that the AA/US combo will provide greater returns....This thing is shaping up to be quite a soap opera..

AA/JB will be announced in the coming weeks, and then Parker will throw a tantrum!! He will then attempt to convince the UCC that the AA/US combo will provide greater returns....This thing is shaping up to be quite a soap opera..
That wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Obviously APA. USAPA, besides being smaller, has also pretty much established themselves as a force to be laughed at. Sorry guys, but the whole USAPA fiasco is about to come home to roost. It's simply not possible to be any kind of a union without promoting solidarity for all your members. The day USAPA decided to pit member against member was the day they gave up any chance of ever accomplishing anything positive.

C'mon Dan -

Blanket statements like that do not reflect your level of past dicussions - lets wait and see what kind of TA that is produced from USAPA and APA.
I'll bet you that it better than you think

Metrojet

C'mon Dan -

Blanket statements like that do not reflect your level of past dicussions - lets wait and see what kind of TA that is produced from USAPA and APA.
I'll bet you that it better than you think

Metrojet

The TA ....... maybe. The SLI ? USAPA and the APA - It'll be like watching two well dressed crack ho's fight over the last rock. Considering their history with SLIs, it might just be a little slice of Karma.

All I know is when I lost 1/2 my seniority in our merger I was pissed, stabbed in the back by the very union who said they had my best interests in mind. That being said, when I talked to a US Air guy who said a new hire at AW was placed senior to him.....I think there was something fundamentally wrong with how things were done. Lets just hope when American merges with someone there is still some hiring being done by both of those carriers

All I know is when I lost 1/2 my seniority in our merger I was pissed, stabbed in the back by the very union who said they had my best interests in mind. That being said, when I talked to a US Air guy who said a new hire at AW was placed senior to him.....I think there was something fundamentally wrong with how things were done. Lets just hope when American merges with someone there is still some hiring being done by both of those carriers

That was an arbitrator that did that. You don't seem to understand how the process works, and who pulls the levers.

And it doesn't stop their! Same arbiTRAITOR only put 500 east pilots on top- we had ALL the wide bodies and he only put the first 500 on the top. Should have been more. But thats what senile old men do!

Latest resources

Back