AMR bankruptcy Likely.....so says the Associated Press

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7 out of every 5 pilots are dyslexic.

No intention to insult. Its just that blaming Republicans of Democrats is the easy way out and demonstrates little understanding. It is much more complex than that and blaming one side gives the other side a pass and a sort of "moral high ground" in this mess. Lay blame where it is.....both aisles, human nature and greed, the ignorant/gullible American public who accept this behavior and the basic principles of the public market....keep growing at whatever cost or die.

thus my choice in using the hybrid .. RepublICRAT... taken from the fusion of Republican and DEMOCRAT... that generally sums up the entire congress, both sides, baring one or two fringe members.

FMS +1. Damn. Hook line and sinker.

I knew you'd read it as Republican but I wanted to have fun with you for a bit... peace.

thus my choice in using the hybrid .. RepublICRAT... taken from the fusion of Republican and DEMOCRAT... that generally sums up the entire congress, both sides, baring one or two fringe members.

Agreed. Bernie Sanders is the single notable exception.

Agreed. Bernie Sanders is the single notable exception.

and arguably Ron Paul.. Though the one I really miss is James Traficant.. talk about a guy who stepped on a few toes.

Hey dude- why do you defend wall street? Is your head that buried in the sand that you think wallstreet deserves the wealth the US middle class earned? They've been a problem and conservatives allow it happen

Stop the presses.

I agree with Wave on something.

Latest resources

Back