AMICEATM!! wtf??? Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pro Flite of Vero

We visited Vero for a day in November of '90. We drove by the airport. I didn't see Pro Flite, but we really didn't spend enough time at the airport to get a good look.

Just now I ran the name and came up with Pro Flite as being an ASA outlet. But, these lists aren't always current.

Maybe an FSI'er can shed some light.

By the way, the airport has really grown great guns since '92. So many new buildings!

I still don't remember offset taxiing, but ten years is a long time . . . I still would not teach a student not to taxi on the centerline as an SOP. If Ground tells you to do so, that's another matter.

The real issue is the problem of a magazine writing articles about one of its biggest advertisers. Seems like conflict of interest. Not the first time there has been a cushy article on Comair from them.

20sx said:
The real issue is the problem of a magazine writing articles about one of its biggest advertisers. Seems like conflict of interest. Not the first time there has been a cushy article on Comair from them.

I really don't think this article helped out Comair. If anything, I am sure it turned alot of people off to big flight schools like this.

This is just my opinion. You are entitled to your own.

Latest resources

Back