AMF down in BIL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pyle It

Just heard news of a fellow Freight Dawg down in BIL area. 2 souls on board. Rest in peace gentlemen. Godspeed. If I hear more news ill update

Dammit! This one's in the backyard. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family..... Everybody, please be careful out there.

Where did you hear this? if I remember correctly, we have one flight out of BIL on the weekend and it's a BE1900.

My Deepest sympathies to the pilot’s family’s. The Capt was a good man. It’s just very hard to come to terms with this. I spoke with him hours before departure.

Cottonball in Helena checking in and checking out. You will be missed buddy!

Gentlemen, this reminds us how dangerous are jobs really are. All you freight dawgs out there, Be careful, If it doesn’t feel right don’t do it!!!!!

I dont have any other details except that it was a 99 and was due back yesterday. I will post more as i here more. This info is from "the horses mouth" so to speak and is 100% accurate.
Pyle It

Are you sure it wasn't Alpine? Whoever it is, prayers go out to the pilots and families.

Yes i am sure. What i know as of now is that the aircraft is still missing and 2 souls on board. My prayers go out for them to and thier families.
Pyle It

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back