• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMF Billings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't go to SLC.. It's a low seniority base for allot of reasons...(goodluck)

Billings not to bad though... don't think you would regret going there

Man I wish you had told me earlier, but its too late now, because I'm in SLC now.

So far in my 2 weeks here, I have spent more time with my coworkers than in my previous 6 months at Ameriflight. It is a much tighter knit group here than anywhere else I have been. People here are looking out for each other, management on down.

One of the reasons I can see this being a junior base is the upgrade times are so fast, people get their time in Turbine and type ratings and move on, thats not such a bad thing. Its likely I will be flying a metro or 1900 here sooner than I would have seen a 99 in PDX or BFI.

Man I wish you had told me earlier, but its too late now, because I'm in SLC now.

So far in my 2 weeks here, I have spent more time with my coworkers than in my previous 6 months at Ameriflight. It is a much tighter knit group here than anywhere else I have been. People here are looking out for each other, management on down.

One of the reasons I can see this being a junior base is the upgrade times are so fast, people get their time in Turbine and type ratings and move on, thats not such a bad thing. Its likely I will be flying a metro or 1900 here sooner than I would have seen a 99 in PDX or BFI.

Have fun you will probably upgrade faster there... I know you guys are understaffed there but if you have a chance get some TDY... I have been to all the bases except mississippi eastward and the only good thing that stands out is your ops man... (best in the system) later!

I have been to all the bases except mississippi eastward and the only good thing that stands out is your ops man... (best in the system) later!

I will agree with you 200% on that one... Couldn't have asked for a better guy. Puts everyone else before himself as far as I'm concerned. A great Ops. Boss and a great friend all in one. I think anyone in SLC would give a "hoo-rah" for that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back