• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMF Billings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing to really say, I just wanted everyone to get an e-mail about this thread.:)

Jerk off!! Is there any way to turn that off? It's nice and all because I don't frequent the boards here as much as the other board but it's kinda retarded.

Tinman - how's the new gig? It's nice flying jets isn't it? Skippity scrappity dooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Jerk off!! Is there any way to turn that off? It's nice and all because I don't frequent the boards here as much as the other board but it's kinda retarded.

Tinman - how's the new gig? It's nice flying jets isn't it? Skippity scrappity dooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

The flying has been great, but last months schedule sucked. Bad.

Don't go to SLC.. It's a low seniority base for allot of reasons...(goodluck)

Billings not to bad though... don't think you would regret going there

Don't go to SLC.. It's a low seniority base for allot of reasons...(goodluck)

Hey OOPS!, did you ever fly out of SLC? I think most SLC'ers who have flown out of other bases would agree it to be the best in the system. I've never worked with a better group of men and women.

I don't think he was bashing the people there. The people are some of the best in the system. It's just that all of the runs' schedules suck!!

Besides, it's his first post. What does he know. I bet he runs around naked in his bedroom twiddling his dingy with a cake mixer!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back