• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you going to be in class? If so whats your times at? Plane? Base? It wont be long untill im at there mins and thats the first place in going to try for.

Plan on being there! Almost 1400/300. 99 in SLC. How close are you to the times?

Sep 19 class

Tinman,
I'll see you there. I'm going to the BE1900 out of SJU. I'm looking forward to it.

Not in the class, but I'm interviewing next week. She didn't say which plane or base though. Looking forward to it!

what are the chances of gettin trubine equipment right away if you have a couple hundred hours turbine already?

Call the Burbank office and talk to them. They are very friendly and will give you a straight up answer. It is all based on need, if they need a turbine pilot at the moment you call you have a better than average chance.

Im at 900TT and 20 multi, but multi time is going to come fast in the next few months as I might get a twin comanche. This is the place I would like to work for. Congrats guys

Portland ?

Does anybody know why they always seem to be looking for pilots in Portland? Is there a lot of turnover there (and if so, why)? Is it an undesirable place to be based?

Latest resources

Back