Ameriflight interview anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buckdanny

Going to Burbank on March 1st; anyone else is interviewing then or this week? I thought a little pre and post interview get together could be fun! :D

Buck

Send me a private message and I will let you know about it.

How did you guys get the interview? I have updated my on-line resume every three months I send a paper resume once every three months. I have 2000 hours meet all 135 mins live in an area they are hiring with time in type but have not even gotten a phone call for a phone interview. I have 148 hours multi is that to low?

flyingduck said:
How did you guys get the interview? I have updated my on-line resume every three months I send a paper resume once every three months. I have 2000 hours meet all 135 mins live in an area they are hiring with time in type but have not even gotten a phone call for a phone interview. I have 148 hours multi is that to low?

All I can say is keep updating and building multi and flying IFR. I had 2000 hours/350 multi/100 IMC when interviewed last December. I didn't get the job and got hired elsewhere. Hopefully it will work out for you. Ameriflight is about the most equal opportunity place I can think of. They interview by total time/multi time/IMC experience. If you have the numbers, you will *eventually* get called. For me, it took a year of regular updates before hitting the magic numbers.

Whas there some particular issue that caused you not to get the job. If you care to share here, if not, maybe you can PM me.

sb

ok.. let the games begin, class date March 8th.

Here are the details.

Sent a resume, waited months, filled out online app, waited months, sent another resume, waited months, filled out online app, waited more months, had someone walk in a resume, phone rang.

The interview was, I thought, tough, I guess I did good enough. The sim ride was ok, and I did ok.

Right now, that's all I know, I'm a bit brain fried.. My first aviation interview. I hope they aren't all this tough, hopefully I won't have to go through another for a couple years.

sb

Latest resources

Back