Ameriflight at KBFI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Marv

I heard he left with 3 days notice! How does a company build that kind of loyalty into 10+ year employees?

Is it the employer or the employees? WOW!

TransMach

I heard he left with 3 days notice! How does a company build that kind of loyalty into 10+ year employees?

TransMach

Both! It's a 135 freight job, nobody expects to be there forever. I speak from experience when I say Amflight management does what needs to be done in the best interest of the business, employees be damned. Having said that, if you understand that going in there should be no hard feelings and you should feel free to do what's in your best interest, including leaving on short (no) notice. Just my opinion.

TransMach

In this particular case, I think we both obviously know the situation:

It's the DEUCE!!!

PMing you right.....now.

TransMach

Thats really too bad that Marv had to leave on those terms. I would imagine that things had to be pretty bad for a man of his caliber to leave like that. The training department that he ran was probably second to none considering the accident statistics for the Metro. Hopefully he is happier with his new job.."cruising along in air conditioned splendor and comfort".

Actually, I think Marv's jump to FlightSafety is right up his alley. I can see him working there fat dumb and happy, I wish him the best of luck in his new job.

I'm going to FlightSafety tomorrow in an attempt to fly that infernal simulator under the guise of recurrent training! So I may bump into him when I'm not driving my check airman up the wall!

Bfi

I wouldn't get hopes up for BFI anytime soon, we had 4 reserves sitting in dispatch this morning.... Fat is an understatement. We opperated all summer with 3 or 4 on vacation at a time just fine. Hope we can snag a couple new runs to get things going again!

Latest resources

Back