• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight at KBFI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check their web page or airlinepilotcentral.com, but usually BFI and PHX were the most senior bases. Majority of the guys at BFI have been there quite a few years. It's been a year since I left AMF, but BFI could take you about 6 months or so to get into...depends on the openings though.

I've been keeping up on the info at BFI (I've got a standing bid in to transfer there). From what I've heard, they are still a little fat on pilots. Probably no direct new hires any time soon. Great base, though. All turbine now, no more PA-31's. I know aeroflight has been looking for pilots for BFI.

That's what i was afraid to hear. I will pass on Aeroflight. I know their operation and the owner.
Also, my goal is to get on with a place that i can build some turbine time..

It's been a while since I've been with AMF, but my contacts there tell me they are in a hiring freeze. They lost a lot of runs with the whole DHL/UPS stuff that went down and ended up heavy on pilots. Even threatened to furlough.

citabriapilot,
just yesterday they had an ad for pa31 pilot for oakland.. do you know who they lost the contract to?

Still hiring into piston planes, but not much else from what I gather.

What up V!!

It's been a while since I've been with AMF, but my contacts there tell me they are in a hiring freeze. They lost a lot of runs with the whole DHL/UPS stuff that went down and ended up heavy on pilots. Even threatened to furlough.

Seems like the tension is being somewhat relieved with a smooth OMA base startup. AMF should resume hiring into the chieftain fairly soon.

Latest resources

Back