AmericaWest NonRev Website

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CesnaCaptn said:
Um, until recently, anyone could look up pbts at awatoday.com. So as you would put it, everyone did have a backstage pass. Now it's just at a different site.

Sorry I couldn't resist. You can still look up the info you seek on the main AWA web site.

WD.

For the AWA pbt site users....

I always find the symbols a little misleading. They're based off of percentage of available tickets sold.

If you want to know the ACTUAL number of the tickets sold...

when your viewing the PBT page with the lovely picture of an emotional non rev traveler, right click somewhere on the screen and select "View Source"

If you search through the HTML code (Using Notepad, I think, you can do a search for the word 'Hidden') you will find a block of two or three hidden HTML text boxes. These have the name of 'bookedcoach' and 'bookedfirst'. Compare these numbers to the capacity given for the aircraft, and you can figure out an exact number of open seats, or oversold seats. Factor in the already listed nonrevs, and you should be able to have a decent idea of your chances of making the flight.

IP076 said:
If you want to know the ACTUAL number of the tickets sold...
FYI, the reason I didn't reveal your trick is for the same reason the site doesn't give actual numbers: to avoid competitors obtaining the same information.

USAirways non-rev phone number 1 800-325-9999. Prompt 3 is for Other Airlines.
Then prompt 1 for travel today or tommorow. Hope this helps in everyones jumpseat journeys!:)

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back