American Pilots Replace Union Leaders

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rez,

It cam from Hunter's opponent. However I found to be rather factual, and saved me the time from putting into my own words.

AA,

I'm not anti-AA at all. I actually liked and respected Captain Hunter quite a bit. This isn't about being anti-AA, or anti-APA for that matter. I'm just anti-illegal-job-actions. They do too much harm to the labor movement. Illegal self-help, whether it's APA, the NY transit workers, PATCO, etc... simply creates too many problems for organized labor. As I always say to the RJDC supporters, working within the system is how real progress is made.

The airline I work for doesn't have any orders for CRJs. Don't work at PCL anymore.

Let me guess, AirTran, yo boviously do not have a 4 yera degree, or according to some any college at all. So that leaves out a bunch of airlines.

Out of curiosity, is your current emplyer ALPA?

AA

Let me guess, AirTran, yo boviously do not have a 4 yera degree, or according to some any college at all. So that leaves out a bunch of airlines.

Out of curiosity, is your current emplyer ALPA?

AA
"boviously" doesn't have a 4 "yera" degree?

Do you?

;) (sorry... couldn't resist)

I give all the credit in the world to APA for their "illegal" job action. Atleast someone can do something. Have you guys noticed that the federal govt wont let any unions have any power. No major will be able to go on strike for the near future, they wont allow it. So what powers to unions have, not much--especially ALAP. Maybe we can get APA at CAL.

Your post negates itself...

Rez,

It cam from Hunter's opponent. However I found to be rather factual, and saved me the time from putting into my own words.

AA,

Well then one could argue it as biased and political.... not so factual....

Latest resources

Back