American Express .............again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ruhroa

Can anyone shed some light on what is going on at that flight department. On the face of it you would think it would be a highly saught after corp flight dept. career position. but........................... here they go again i just got an email stating they were looking for a Co Pilot and a Chief Pilot................ anyone????????????????

They must have constant turnover...and we all know what that means, their pilots only carry a Visa cards!

Yea, I was wondering the same thing. I just got three posting from the NBAA jobs board from AMEX. Interesting (not in a good way I am guessing).

amex

It seems it's not a great place to work, considering the turnover. Does anyone have any specifics. Type of trips, duration, schedule, pay, qol, etc.

Thanks

They fly some long trips. If you want to spend a week+ away from your family,month after month, while you get to enjoy the hot spots of India, China and points beyond, while you are based out of SWF. Then this might be the place for you.

Thanks but no thanks, I actually like my family.

make that 5 they have a cpt position advertised on avcrew

It's not out of the realm of possibility that AMEX has gone through a senior management reorg at levels above the CP and Department manager, and the higher-ups are cleaning out all the dead wood in the flight department.

Seems like an awful lot of folks at the same time to be "just moving on".

Latest resources

Back