American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BcPilot99

Sent my resume to them and haven't heard anything, anyone know how long is usually takes them to get back with you?

It usually takes 1-3 weeks. If you meet the mins and some time has gone by then give them a call and ask bout your status.

BTW, why do you want to come to Eagle?

It usually takes 1-3 weeks. If you meet the mins and some time has gone by then give them a call and ask bout your status.

BTW, why do you want to come to Eagle?

Bout to graduate from college and looking to get my foot into the industry and they are one of the higher paying, and sent our school a letter talking about hiring almost 600 pilots through sept. 07 since all mainline are getting called back. I do meet the mins 1150TT 148Multi

BC, send me a PM, I will personally walk your resume in to the chief pilots office, and you can also put my name down as a personal reference. Send me a PM with your contact info. I promise you will get the interview if you have over 1000/100

BC, send me a PM, I will personally walk your resume in to the chief pilots office, and you can also put my name down as a personal reference. Send me a PM with your contact info. I promise you will get the interview if you have over 1000/100

I wondered how long it would take for someone to offer this.

Very thoughtful and considerate I must say!
Bunny

I was just wondering... I've long contemplated Eagle, and I have three questions: How hard is it to get MIA? how about LGA? and why is it that everybody says Eagle has a bad contract? I understand the qol is good. Also is there a training contract?

Latest resources

Back