American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Buck,

I found that info also. I was looking on eaglelounge in some of the older posts, and some of the guys were using a different address and getting their stuff returned. The last guy was going to use the address you listed, but he didn't say if it worked or not. Thank you for all of your help, if I hear anything else, you will be the first to know.

tk

Yeah, I was one of the guys on Eaglelounge that got my app returned. I sent it to the address on the app. It seems Eagle is not being real consistent with its application process. Kind of frustrating.

Ray

PO Box 619415 MD 4147
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9415

That's the address I've been using. Haven't gotten anything back yet.

Ok guys here is the latest......

I just called Eagle and asked what address to use, and the address that inthepool listed is the correct one.

American Eagle Airlines
Pilot Recruitment
P.O. Box 619415, MD 4147
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9415

Ray,

Maybe if you try it now it will work.

Good luck to all, hopefully we will meet in class one day.

tk

Do you guys know if it's possible to send it registered mail with a return receipt to that address to make sure that they get it?

Buck

I go to the post office and send it in a flat rate first class envelope. Then I ask for delivery confirmation. They give you a stub with a # on it. Just go to www.usps.gov and enter the number, and it tells you where and when it was delivered.

I sent mine registered. I got the receipt showing it got there on the 8th of Jan and they sent me an invitation to interview on the 13th. I have an interview scheduled for the 4th of Feb.

I used to race, but got out of it a while back. My last involvement with it was as a mechanic. I worked for the Factory Yamah FedEx team in Canada for the #4 rider in Canada. I have also worked for many privateers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back