• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long after submitting your stuff did you guys get the call or letter for an interview? What were your times? Thanks.

Buck

I just did the online app with 1940/131. I don't know how they treat online apps in regards to the LOR from the dean though. I guess I will email him, and ask him to write me something so I can send my resume in regular mail as well! Thanks or the info. Oh yeah, one more question: did you get the LOR from the dean of the entire college, or the department? At the university I went to, we had the head of the aviation department. The aviation department was under the college of basic and applied sciences, which had its dean. Thanks!

Buck

ERAU has a dean of the college of aviation. The college of aviation and the flight line are two seperate entities, but your degree comes from the former, not the latter. I'd say, whatever dean handed you your degree at graduation, that's the guy you should talk to. I faxed and mailed my cover letter, resume, and LOR, and had my dean mail an official copy directly to Eagle. Good luck!

inthepool,

Do you have a different link for the current Eagle address? I didn't see anything about Eagle's address on the link you provided. Also, do you know who the point of contact is, or who to address the cover letter to? Thanks in advance.

tk

inthepool,

The dude who handed me my diploma was the president of the university :D Now that would a hell of a recomendation! Joking aside, I think I will email both and see what happened. I like the idea of having the dean mailing it directly as well. Thanks for the info!

tk855,

Try aviationinterviews.com as well, they might have the info. Do the online app as well, it's free! I noticed that Eagle's information was gone from the like above. I looked at it earlier today though, so it is there somewhere; maybe they are updating it.

Buck

On-line app

Go to americaneaglecareers.com, then click on pilot to complete the on-line application. They might even have a fax number listed that you can use.

I did the online app a couple weeks ago, but I thought I might try that LOR from the Dean. With LOR's I like to mail them with the resume and cover letter. I will keep trying back at pilotjobs if you say it was there. Thanks and good luck.

tk

I will do the same too. I also found the info on aviationinterviews.com:

American Eagle
4255 Amon Carter Blvd.
Fort Worth, Tx 76155

Fax: 817-963-2004
Phone: 1-800-727-3070

The name of the recruiter is Claudette Carroll.

Good luck to you too, let me know if you hear something.

Buck

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back