• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle Total Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never though I'd see the day people would be applying to Eagle again..... *sigh* the good ole' days.....

is this official?

Hey,

I am just trying to find out if any furloughs have recieved this info officially?

Company letter?

Medeco

this is great news if yes.

Lots of good financial news coming out of late.

It's good to hear about the recall. Glad to start see pilots flying again.

AA may only get about 160 CA postions at Eagle. AA was late in the game to send them to training. so come may will see what hapens.

The monthly bid just came out and 18 jet CA upgrades from Eagle pilots, and also a dozen prop CA upgrades. Also 34 Prop FO to Jet FO. All of this with the AA pilots coming back.

Eagle Bases

Quick question for the Eagle fliers out there ... I'd looked at Eagle and had an invite to DFW but it got CX-ed post-9/11. Have heard rumors since of bases opening/closing and I know there have been changes to the fleet in that time. What are the current bases and which a/c are where? And where, other than SJU obviously, runs junior for FOs?

Thanks!
R

Russ, this should help:

SJU - ATR
MIA - ATR
BOS - ERJ
ORD - ERJ (and soon CRJ-700 too)
DFW - ERJ, CRJ-700, Saab 340
LAX - ERJ, Saab 340
LGA - ERJ

The ATR & Saab props are junior: SJU, DFW & LAX (in that order)

For the jet, ORD is typically the most junior for ERJ FO's, followed by BOS or LGA. LAX and DFW are senior, with many of the FO's being displaced prop captains. The CRJ in DFW is fairly senior.. I think FO's have at least 2.5 years with Eagle. Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back