• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle to get new name and eventual spinoff.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I want to know why do genital lee care so much about regionals!!!!! Holy ******************** dude! You must be a regional rat dreaming of a mainline carrier. Probably a DCI pilot who says " Thank you for choosing Delta Airlines". What a loser...

Agreed-I really hope this NUT is not a DL pilot as he/she needs a psych test. 18,000 posts? Yikes....

Neither are you, pal. You make me chuckle every now and again, but 9 times out of 10, you strike out.

You can read more about it in my upcoming book titled, "Females Make Good Pilots, General Lee is Funny, and Other Things That Aren't True".

I really don't care if you chuckle or not. I really don't care about you, Jonny Juan, or the other guys. I post articles and sometimes I debate the issues. If you comment, then great. If not, I really don't care. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I really don't care if you chuckle or not. I really don't care about you, Jonny Juan, or the other guys. I post articles and sometimes I debate the issues. If you comment, then great. If not, I really don't care. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Still not funny.

Keep trying. You'll find it.

Expect to see them in the SKYW portfolio, operated independently. SGU wants to control the world, via regional feed.

Latest resources

Back