• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle suspends hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Eagle interview was difficult? I thought that it was the simplest regional interview I went on. And I agree Tiffany is cute, but nothing that is really outstanding.

She's got a butt that just won't quit. Just enough of the cellulite to make her booty shake. Man the things I would do to that a$$, man put my face in it, lick it up slap it rub it down, 33, 69, whole lot more 33, 11, 33.............................damn, time to go wash up again!!
I wonder if Tiffany reads these boards. if she does, i hope she sends me a photo of her a$$, pm of course. MMMMMMM, Tiffanys' a$$.

She's got a butt that just won't quit. Just enough of the cellulite to make her booty shake. Man the things I would do to that a$$, man put my face in it, lick it up slap it rub it down, 33, 69, whole lot more 33, 11, 33.............................damn, time to go wash up again!!
I wonder if Tiffany reads these boards. if she does, i hope she sends me a photo of her a$$, pm of course. MMMMMMM, Tiffanys' a$$.

Damn man, buy a whore already!!!:D

You are kind of a weirdo.

There are cheap crack whores around.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back